Drive innovation with user needs and technological R & D to promote industry progress
The AC / DC charging pile automatic test system-ATS700, is a test system specially developed and designed for the new national standard AC / DC charging pile. Built-in AC and DC charging pile national standard test project, new national standard GB / T34657.1-2017 interoperability test, GB / T34658-2017 communication consistency test, NB / T33008.1-2013 factory test. This series is widely used in non-vehicle conductive chargers and battery management for electric vehicles, charging equipment for electric vehicles, and DC power supply equipment for power engineering.
● Development and design of new national standard AC and DC charging piles
● Support MESI plant information system data processing
● Flexible hardware configuration, strong system compatibility
● Operator use authority management
● Modular system platform software
● With statistical analysis function
● Built-in AC and DC charging pile national standard test project
● Custom test tooling
● Automatically generate test report and set report format
● High cost performance, high stability, fast test speed
● Support BAR Code barcode scanning
● Support GPIB / USB / RS232 / RS485 / CAN / LAN / PC interface
(1) It can meet the interoperability test of the new national standard GB / T18487.1-2015 and the communication consistency test of GB / T27930-2015
(2) It can meet the factory electrical performance testing of DC charging facilities. Meet the test of NB / T33008.1-2018 factory test
(3) Power range with test equipment: DC charging pile 0-200kW; AC charging pile 0-60kW
(4) AC parameters meet the 0-600V voltage collection range, 0-63A current collection range
(5) The DC parameter collection range meets 0-800V, resolution 0.01V; measurement accuracy 0.2% F.S.
(6) DC current data collection range: 0-250A, resolution 0.01A; measurement accuracy 0.2% F.S.
(7) The communication interface is designed by RS232, RS485, GPIB and other communication methods, with high anti-interference, compatibility and other characteristics