Drive innovation with user needs and technological R & D to promote industry progress
1. Responsible for the pre-sale technology / scheme design / distribution design of the company's aging system products;
2. Instruct the structural engineer to complete the system structural design and promote the completion of the project.
1. Bachelor degree or above, major in electrical engineering automation, automation, mechatronics, mechanical design and manufacturing;
2. At least two years of relevant work experience, experience in power supply product design and structural design is preferred.
1. According to the overall hardware design of the product, responsible for component selection, schematic diagram and PCB design;
2. Develop prototype production and debugging, follow-up guidance and continuous improvement during the first batch of trial production.
1. Bachelor degree or above, major in electronics and automation;
2. More than years of relevant work experience in power supply development;
3. Proficiency in the design of analog circuits and digital circuits can independently complete the design of schematics and PCBs.
1. According to the marketing plan, complete sales indicators, develop new markets, and develop new customers;
2. Regularly communicate with cooperating customers and establish a good long-term cooperative relationship.
1. Have certain market analysis and judgment ability, good customer service awareness;
2. One or more years of sales work experience, loyal to sales work, willing to seek common development with enterprises;
3. Have strong learning ability and excellent communication skills, and have a high passion for sales.
1. Responsible for the development of high-power power supply software, participating in the technical re-analysis and task decomposition of the product development task book;
2. Responsible for algorithm design and code development of power electronic control related software parts;
3. Participate in the preparation of product development tasks and product delivery materials.
1. Graduation in computer, software, electronics, communications, automation and other related majors;
2. Bachelor's degree 2 years / master's degree 1 year or more power electronics product BMS, MCU or DSP control software development experience;
3. Familiar with common rectification, inverter, DC / DC topology working principles and control methods, with good logic analysis ability.