Drive innovation with user needs and technological R & D to promote industry progress
The PEV7002, a portable DC charging pile test and measurement comprehensive instrument, has the functions of interoperability specification test, communication protocol conformance test, and measurement verification test specified by the national standard. It is mainly used in various performance tests, communication protocol tests, and measurement verification of newly installed DC charging piles, charging piles after maintenance, and charging piles after upgrading and remodeling. The comprehensive instrument has the characteristics of high accuracy, small size, light weight, and easy to carry. It can meet the measurement and performance testing of various occasions such as laboratory and on-site. The comprehensive instrument has a measurement module that meets the "JJG 1149-2018 Electric Vehicle Off-board Charger" measurement verification regulations, and the software function module realizes the test items of "GB/T 34657.1-2017 Electric Vehicle Conductive Charging Interoperability Test Specification Part 1 Power Supply Equipment" Require. The software function module fulfills the test requirements of the "GB/T 34658-2017 Electric Vehicle Off-board Conductive Charger and Battery Management System Communication Protocol Conformance Test". It fully meets the requirements of inbound equipment inspection, inspection in the acceptance phase, and inspection in the operation phase in the notice issued by the Marketing Department  No. 45 of the State Grid Marketing Department on further strengthening the quality evaluation of electric vehicle charging equipment. Built-in simulation vehicle BMS software, the software conforms to the protocol standard of GB/T 27930-2015 Electric Vehicle Off-board Conductive Charger and Battery Management System Communication Protocol, and is compatible with the requirements of the GB/T 27930-2011 version. Equipped with two 250A charging gun holders, and meet the requirements of "GB/T 20234.3-2015 Electric Vehicle Conductive Charging Connecting Device Part 3: DC Charging Interface".
01. The comprehensive instrument has the functions of metrological verification, interoperability specification testing, protocol conformance testing, and BMS simulation testing.
02. Equipped with 4G, LAN, RS232, WIFI and other communication methods
03. The test data can be uploaded to the enterprise server through the 4G network
04. With battery external terminals, it can meet the needs of external power supply
05. With dedicated instrument calibration terminal to meet the laboratory calibration requirements of the comprehensive instrument
06. With terminal signal voltage, current, CC1, CAN, auxiliary power supply, abnormal synchronization signal, etc. lead terminals, which can be connected to other test instruments to test the pile terminal signal and test inspection
07. With the function of detecting the ambient temperature, according to the actual working scene temperature, the error caused by the temperature is calculated, and the measurement result is judged
08. With GPS time synchronization function, it can test the Beijing time error of the charger
09. With a charging sequence test interface, it can be connected to the front-end voltage of the K1K2 relay, the gun feedback S signal, and the emergency stop pile end signal
10. The synthesizer has 8-channel timing synchronization measurement function, which can meet the related timing test of interoperability test, specifically T1, T2, T3, T4, T4->T5, T6, T9, T10, T6->T10, T11 , T12, T13, T11->T13, T14, T15, T16, T17, T19 etc.
11. The input and output standard data of the test module of the software platform is structured, easy to analyze and call, control and guide voltage limit test items, and control and guide lines comply with "GB/T 18487.1-2015 Electric Vehicle Conductive Charging System Part 1: General Requirements 》The control guide circuit principle stipulates, built-in K5, K6 switch state simulation function, built-in R4 resistance simulation module, resistance adjustment range 400Ω～5000Ω, step 1Ω
12. Insulation reverse connection module: it can meet the test of the insulation and reverse connection of the charger, the test voltage access range is 0V～1000V, the insulation resistance adjustment range is 10 kΩ～610 kΩ, and the step is 5 kΩ
13. It has the function of measuring DC charging pile voltage, current, auxiliary power supply voltage and CC1 voltage. 14. Internal integrated battery voltage simulator, voltage range 0-1000V, used for charging pile start sequence process test
15. BMS communication messages can be exported, the messages are in EXCEL format, with message analysis notes. 16. Built-in standard national standard test items, automatic test and report generation of the set-up program, convenient for the change and upgrade of national standard items
17. With the test report generation template function, the test report format can be generated according to the customer's typesetting format. The report format can be TXT, EXECL, XLC, WORD
18. Test project sub-modularity, network data interface, support cross-platform call 19. With 10-inch high-definition LCD touch screen, convenient for users to touch operation