Drive innovation with user needs and technological R & D to promote industry progress
Program-controlled simulated AC power supply-AS3000, which simulates the changes of different mains in different regions to realize the standard source of electronic product testing with AC input. This series of pure alternating current whose output voltage and frequency change with time, through the internal digital waveform generating circuit, output a variety of varying voltage waveforms, thereby simulating various normal or abnormal power phenomena, and can complete various key indicators Test.
01. Power range: 2kVA-9kVA
02. Output voltage range: 0-320V
03. Output frequency: 15-1kHZ
04. Output phase mode: single-phase, single-phase/three-phase
05. The output waveform distortion is small, meeting the IEC regulatory test requirements
06. Editable output voltage, frequency, phase and waveform shape
07. It contains digital waveform editing function, which can output various waveforms such as sine wave, triangle wave, square wave, etc.
08. The machine comes with 30 sets of special waveform data, and 6 sets of waveform output can be customized by the user
09. Three waveform editing modes (LIST, PULSE, STEP), easy to simulate the changes of different mains in the world, very suitable for laboratory use
10. Can simulate various harmonic voltage waveforms
11. Using PWM technology, the product is smaller in size and lighter in weight
12. The output terminal of the product is equipped with an electronic isolation device to prevent interference from external signals
13. The input circuit uses a power factor correction design to increase the PF to over 0.98, which conforms to the IEC regulations
14. Provide TTL signal when output, suitable for system integration use
15. High-precision measurement loop, comprehensive parameter measurement (V/I/F/VA/VAR/PF/Ipeak/Iinrush)
16. GPIB/RS232 communication interface (optional) 17. With digital frequency synthesizer (DDS) waveform generation technology
Built-in 30 sets of harmonic waveform database, providing users with editing and execution output.