Drive innovation with user needs and technological R & D to promote industry progress
Programmable AC / DC RCD / RL / R load, dedicated to test the nonlinear simulation load of electronic products such as UPS power supply, inverter power supply and photovoltaic simulator. Through analog computer and network communication
Non-linear characteristics such as equipment are responsible for precise control of output power and quality of the power supply.
This series is widely used for performance testing and aging of AC electrical products with non-linear loads in power, shipping, broadcasting, telecommunications and other departments, as well as manufacturers of UPS, inverters, switching power supplies, etc.
The test effectively prevents the tested product from being unable to drive the load or polluting the power grid during actual use.
● A variety of load module options to meet all LED drive power testing
● Voltage: 0- 80V / 0-600V; single module maximum current up to 20A
● Dual channel module (EL3112L), one chassis can provide 8-channel load
● Unique LED mode, perfectly simulate the nonlinear curve of LED
● 32-bit ARM core, fast response for PWM dimming test
● 9 groups of static load rapid switching
● Programmable automatic operation over 100 sets of load changes, storing 1000 sets of data
● Built-in load special waveform simulation function
● Quick and convenient OCP working mode
● Communication speed is 1/3 faster than traditional load
● Compatible with various mainstream load communication commands
● Perfect protection function (OVP, OCPOPPOTPREV)
● GPIB / RS-232 communication port